Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Registered to Vote?

Some of us are not registered to vote (you know who you are). You must get registered now! And, of course, you must vote for McCain-Palin on the appointed day. You must obey Old Weird Dad. Very, very important for the future of the country and for the fam. This is one of those moments in history when the choice we make in November will take us down one path or another very different one. (Cheech Marin voice: "Do you remember, like in "Back to the Future," when Biff took over the town and Marty's Mom had to marry him and he was like a mui malo hombre?")

Remember: part of being Old Weird Dad is "Old." I've seen this one before when it went wrong - and we are still suffering from four years of Jimma Carter. Barama is like Jimma to the tenth power. Carter was a pathetic joke; Barama will not be so funny. I promise you he is a stealth candidate with an agenda that is in line with his radical Marxist "friends and associates." He seems like a nice guy now - nice smile, nice family, inspiring speaker, lots of charisma - but if he gets in power, unless God intervenes, we will pay the price for at least a generation. So if we could just avoid that part, that would be great.

In future political rants I will get into more details I am sure. But for now, let's take step 1 and get our little fannies out there and get registered to vote!!

5 comments:

Greg R. said...

Hey, don't look at me. I'm registered....I'm cool...I'm hip.

~kristi said...

i'm registered and voting for Palin!

Colleen said...

Well said!

Anonymous said...

did you hear biden's speech on stem cell research and that if you love your child you would support it ( knowing Palin's son has down's) well I say that is a mean speech b/c weather you are for stem cell research or not OF COURSE you love your child! No matter what!! That's just not nice. So I don't like that man! Sorry rambling...I just had to get that off my chest...On the upside I'll be filling out an absentee ballot! Go me!

Tom Richards, aka OldWeirdDad said...

Well, Many Renee, that is part of the therapy of blogging - to get these things of our chests! No, I did not hear Sen. Biden. I have heard Sen. Biden for 35 years and can confirm, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he is a big jerk. He thinks he is soooo important.